UniMy offers an integrated computer science and engineering programme from Foundation studies through to Postgraduate research. Committed to providing practical experience and exposure for our graduates, we also offer the opportunity to gain professional ICT certification as part of the Undergraduate degree programme structure.
FOUNDATION IN COMPUTING & ENGINEERING
MQA/FA 3180 (Full Accreditation)Click Here to view.
CERTIFICATE OF MQA ACCREDITATIONClick Here to view.
COURSE OUTLINEClick Here to view.
The foundation of computer science and engineering education is designed to equip students with the basic sciences, computation science, critical thinking, communication skills and the fundamentals of computer science, preparing them for admission into the bachelor´s degree programmes of the university.
- Pass SPM/SPVM with at least grade B in Mathematics and grade C+ in 4 other subjects including 1 subject related to Science/ Physical Science and English; or
- Pass O-Level with at least grade B in Mathematics and grade C+ in Additional Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English or equivalent to Science subject; or
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics and 1 Science/Physical Science; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia
Full Time, one (1) year
Intake : January, April and July
Total course fee is RM19,350.00
Upon completing Foundation in Computing & Engineering course, student can proceed to do degree in the following courses:
- Diploma in Computer Science (Game Development)
- Diploma in Internet & Computing Technology
- Diploma in Interactive and Digital Media
- Diploma in Information System (Business Computing)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Cyber Security)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Computer Engineering