Frequently asked questions (FAQ), are listed questions and answers, all supposed to be commonly asked in some context, and pertaining to a particular topic. The format is commonly used on email mailing lists and other online forums, where certain common questions tend to recur.


Yes. Hostel is provided to all foundation students only. Students who need accommodation will be provided with a list of houses and apartments around Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Dengkil.

Students can enjoy an active lifestyle with the available sports facilities such as tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium. Our hostel is strategically located near the Sports Arena and the Cyberjaya Community Club, which offer a wide range of indoor and outdoor recreational facilities.


Yes. UniMy provides transportation facility for students without charge. Please present your UniMy student ID card to utilize the service. For travelling within Cyberjaya and Putrajaya, feeder bus service that operates from 6 am to 1 am is available. Alternatively, students can travel to the nearby Putrajaya Sentral to access Express Rail Light (ERL) transport, intercity coaches, express coaches and taxis.


All scholarship applications are subject to the Scholarship Committee approval. You may contact the Centre for Student Affairs and Development for more information on Bursary and Financial Aid.

Unfortunately, UniMy does not provide any financial assistance to international students. For more information, you may contact the Centre for Student Affairs and Development.


There is no age limit to study at UniMy. However, majority of our undergraduate students are 18 years of age or over at the same time of enrolment.

Admission for transfer students are subject to the approval of the Admission Committee on a case-by-case basis. Please submit your application to the Centre for Student Affairs and Development.

Yes, UniMy do accept credit transfer from accredited institutions of higher learning. However, certain credit transfer may not be applicable to your degree programme. Credit transfers are subject to the approval of the Academic Committee.


Although UniMy encourages all students to further their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at UniMy, students are free to pursue their undergraduate study in other institution upon completion of Foundation programme with UniMy. Please liaise directly with the respective institution for entry arrangement.