The library was first set up in April 2013 at Satyam Learning Center, Cyberjaya. In 2014, UniMy library move to Putrajaya and located at Ground Floor of Menara Z10.
The library has a floor area of approximately 2948.24 ft2 which can accommodate 70 users at one time. Its main function is to serve the students, lecturers and the staffs of UniMy. The library holds approximately around 1100 titles comprising books, periodicals, CD-ROMS, etc. The collections cover the subjects offered by the University focusing in Computer Science and Engineering (Software Engineering).
Memberships of UniMy Library are for students, lecturers and staff of University Malaysia of Computer Science and Engineering. UniMy Community are automatically members and have the privilege to use library services and facilities.
Rules and Regulations
- Library users must display their ID card throughout their stay in the library.
- Only reading and writing related materials can be brought into the library.
- Mobile and similar electronic devices must be switched off or put into silent mode before entering the library.
- The library accepts no responsibility for loss of any of personal belonging(s).
- Smoking, eating and drinking is strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Silence is to be strictly observed in the library.
- Mutilating or stealing library material/property are liable to strict disciplinary action
- Reservation seats are not permitted
- Ensure the placement chair and tables or any furniture in the library are accordingly.
- Library user may be required to show all books and items carried for inspection at the exit gate before leaving the library. This is especially so when the exits gateâ€™s alarm rings.
- All library users must vacate the library at least 10 minutes before the library closes.